Brake line flares - Page 2 - Shop Talk - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake line flares

Featured Replies

$80 is cheap for a good flaring tool.

I paid about 3x's that. Although with Amazon, they've probably come down a lot

That particular type of tool needs to be dead on accurate. Even custom lines you buy tend to leak and they are made with high end hydraulic equipment with precise dies. I personally don’t feel this is one you want to try to scrimp on.

  • Author

Well, if they do leak, I get to send it back to Amazon and then buy one of the higher-end units like what @Patcon has.

Don’t get me wrong I hope they turn out perfect from the start.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.