IGNORED

'71 240Z for sale, Modesto CA

landmizzle

Hi all,

Well the day has come for me to sell my '71 240Z. See below for description and details.

Vehicle Description

A 1971 240Z with a 1972 240Z rebuilt engine that has approx. 140,000 miles on it. I've owned this vehicle for the last ten years and have maintaned it extrememly well and have made numerous upgrades to the suspension and the car in general.

Vehicle is very reliable and has an extremely strong running engine despite having 140,000 miles on the rebuild. I've done all maintenance myself religiously and have run only systhetic oil in the engine since breaking the engine in.

This car looks stock and runs strong. Suspension and other upgrades/modifications make for a car that is quick and handles extremely well. Comes into her own on twisty backroads yet is still driveable on a daily basis. I commute 100 miles round trip in her most days.

Service/upgrades beyond my skill were performed at Motorcity Imports in Modesto,Ca. You may speak with Ed at Motorcity

Imports for a proffesional opinion of the car and it's history. He can be reached at 209-529-2886.

Vehicle Condition;

Solid #3 daily driver car. Paint has typical rock chips and has cracked on roof (see pics.). Some minor rust on

passenger side behind front well wheel and in front of rear wheel well as evident by bubbling under the paint.

Interior;

Very nice to excellent interior. Door panels, head liner, plastic panels, seats, and vinyl in excellent shape. Dash has a dash

pad on it so likely will have cracks underneath. All intruments work including windshield washer, clock and courtesy lights

activated by the opening of doors. Older complete carpet kit installed (including transmission tunnel) which is

still holding up well.

Engine;

Rebuilt with forged pistons, Total Seal (zero gap) rings, and slight bit more cam (still idles nicely). Despite having over 140,000 miles on it, still runs strong. Does not burn oil and latest compression revealed 165-175 psi all the way across. Other changes to the engine include; Petronix ignition, 3-row radiator, oil cooler with remote oil filter, headers with 2.25" exhaust, Flowmaster muffler, and 280ZX turbo oil pump. Engine is mated to a 4 speed transmission with short shift kit and a 3:56

rear end.

Suspension;

Eibach Progressive rate springs all around mated to Tokico shocks. Suspension Technique 1" sway bar up front with 3/4" in the rear. T/C kit and urathane steering doughnut installed.

I'm asking $3,500 o.b.o. Please feel free to contact on this forum, at clendenin1@fire2wire.com, or you can call me at 209-545-3372 (home) or at 925-422-9923 (work).

Photos can be seen in my gallery on this web-site (it's the green Z.) or by going to;

http://photos.yahoo.com/landmissle

Open up the folder entitled "71 240Z for sale".

Thanks for looking!!

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone that looked at this ad and either inquired about the car or pointed someone else to it. I had a large number of people interested in the car.

Car sold today and has a happy new owner.

Best Regards,

Landmizzle '72 240Z