IGNORED

240z rear brake hose question?

So finally got around to replacing my rear struts. I did notice that there was a little leak on the drivers side hose where it mounts to the body. It appears that the stem coming out of the stainless line is where it's coming out. I put on some stainless lines many, many years ago from Motorsport Auto. So, not the question is, since you can't get one hose, i thought I would replace both rear hoses. The stainless hose come in a set of four, so that's one option, or just get a pair of rubber stock hoses...... Not sure about running stainless hose in front and rubber in the rear? If I get a set of stainless, any recommendation there? I know most won't fit in the factory clip.

The care is a series one 240z, with Aluminum drum brakes in the rear,

Any advice is appreciated,

I know people go on about SS brake lines being better but really they're not, they are better at handling abrasion from gravel and road debris but it has been many years since they "firmed" up the brake pedal.  That may have been true back in the 60's but if you cut into a used flexible brake hose these days you will find a very hard nylon hose that does not expand, in fact it is the same hard nylon hose that is used in the SS lines.

I know a few pro mechanics and I've heard them mention that they replace a lot more SS brake hoses than they do rubber ones, mostly because there are so many on the market now and are made with varying degrees of quality.