Google Joke - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Google Joke

Featured Replies

That's a good one George.

I suspect that the US will find those weapons soon. (as soon as we can manufacture and plant them!)

George,

I can't find an "I am feeling lucky"-button or smilie. What do you mean?

Rolf

Do you know why the Administration is so certain that there are WMD in Irac? They found a box with the receipts!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Originally posted by Doehring

George,

I can't find an "I am feeling lucky"-button or smilie. What do you mean?

Rolf:

On the www.google.com webpage you will see the search box where you type in the words "weapons of mass destruction".

Right below that search box there will be two buttons to choose from. The one on the left says "Google Search" and the one on the right says "I'm Feeling Lucky". The buttion on the right is the one to click. :D

Carl

It is with great trepidation I post this, as I am quite a Francophile......but, it is pretty funny (sorry Fred).

Google:

type in: French military victories

Hit: Feeling lucky.

steve77

Now being one of the few on this site (so it seems) who is RIGHT minded :o I will admit that I had a small chuckle at the first one........... but that second one had me laughing so hard I almost fell of my chair! ROFL

yes the pun is intended.

  • Author
Originally posted by Arizona240z

Now being one of the few on this site (so it seems) who is RIGHT minded :o I will admit that I had a small chuckle at the first one........... but that second one had me laughing so hard I almost fell of my chair! ROFL

yes the pun is intended.

Ditto!ROFL ROFL ROFL

That is what I call priceless Steve.

SO, how come it doesn't work for me? When I do the search on French Military victories, nothing is found. OK, I see the humor in that, but what has Dwight falling out of his chair, and what does George find so "PRICELESS"? Is there something more that I'm not finding?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.