IGNORED

What on earth is going on here then!?

AK260

7 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

I got clown shoes 😒

image.png

Ah but I see you’re a connoisseur of amplification!! 

10 hours ago, Patcon said:

Well, either you're living a duel life by day and night or your wife's been using your computer! LOL

If it's your wife that may work out ok yet! 😉

I love the way you’re thinking!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, AK260 said:

I see you’re a connoisseur of amplification!! 

Nice, but those tube amps are to expensive in servicing.. they need every  xx hours new tubes.. so i went for ReVox many years ago and a few years ago i bought a Hegel H360 !    (First brand is Swiss made and the next one is from Norway)  Unbelieveble sound.. (on the right speakers!)

On topic, i never had very strange reactions on something i looked for or bought.. but.. Always after i buy something i get that item LOTS of times as adverts, it's SO ANNOYING!!  Lately bought myself a expensive phone.. On msn news i got 5! adverts in one block about the one i just bought!!  Like mustard after the meal as we say in the Netherlands........   (I think i saw that advert over a 100 times in the week after i bought one.)

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I find using Ghostry on the home PC has reduced a lot of those annoying ones.

I totally hear you on those Amps you mentioned.

Trouble is, in this day and age if Spotify, MP3s and Bluetooth connections, we’re all more used to lower fidelity sound. Then the other day I put on a CD on the hifi with the floor standers and I was literally wowed! Then I pulled out the same track on vinyl and messed with my own head. That argument of vinyl v CD went round and round and round again. But the soundstage felt so much wider and richer that anything I can play off Spotify or using Bluetooth to connect to the car / headphones / amp!

• Like 1

Yeah, a CD on the Hifi.. sounds much better than any thing like spotify can.  If you ask me what's better vinyl or CD.. i go for the CD but it has to be a good recording as there are manny bad CD's. (I got a double CD from tina Turner, and it has a extra single CD in it, that sounds wonderfull)

Pictures from a Zachry speaker restoration.. (Black laquer turned out like sh*t.. so need to redo them..)

20180313_135151.jpg

Bass speaker of this Zachry EM24 speaker

20180402_132115.jpg

Box completed.. they are on top of the ReVox speakers.. (Zachry EM24 much sought after 1970's speakers!) 

20180507_160101.jpg

These are the best i ever seen/ heard.. they are from the late '80's  when quality was made! hahaha...

Studer ReVox Symbol MKII Loudspeakers..  (I bought then just as i stopped working at the importer of this brand.. they were the biggest at that time they sold of the brand.)

20180507_160141.jpg

On the left those are just something that i tested.. Magnat speaker..

• Like 1
  • Wow 1