IGNORED

Nissalco garage tools

RIP260Z

Nissalco from what I gather is Nissan Altia, I presume a company within Nissan.. Anyway, I brough a sounder meter off Yahoo auctions, and having a look now, it looks Nissalco did/do a range of garage items.

This maybe not news to some, but it is to me.

The sounder meter is new, and looks very 1960's early 1970s, just a cool item!

Currently on Yahoo for reference, is more modern kit like a 3 ton jack (pictured) as well as bigger garage kit, wheel balancer and wheel/tyre put on thingy.

nissalco sounder tester.jpg

nissalco sounder tester1.jpg

nissalco sounder tester2.jpg

nissalco sounder tester3.jpg

nissalco jack.jpg

• Like 3

Another cool Nissalco 1960'-70s (I think item) is this brake bleeder set up. I gather its so the user can bleed the brakes themselves. One currently on Yahoo Japan auctions (at the time of writing) new, and I have 1 too. Very cool.

nissalco brake bleeder.jpg

nissalco brake bleeder1.jpg

nissalco brake bleeder2.jpg

nissalco brake bleeder3.jpg

• Like 1

That is cool, looks very well made.  Strange that on on the 3rd photo the pictogram appears to show the brake fluid from the can being filtered by the self bleeder but on the 4th photo the top pictogram shows brake fluid being poured straight into mater cylinder reservoir.

Maybe the filter is there to eliminate any air bubbles?