240k cool or not  

29 members have voted

1. 1. 240k cool or not

• the 240k coupe is cool
    • the 240k coupe sucks
    • the 240k 4 door is cool
    • the 240k 4 door sucks

Don't like the 240K 4-door.

Just got done looking at JMT240KGTR's 240K 4-door.

They look like good collectibles. Not so desirable. Probably get trashed faster. Never got them here in the us. I wonder why?

One question what does the 240 and K stand for. If they have a 2.8 liter engine where's the 240 come from?

-Brandon

Someone, who obviously has good taste, thinks that all 240K's suck

SO SAYETH 260Det.

:devious: :devious: :devious:

When looking at the overall results it becomes obvious exactly where that particular voter's taste is.

As with most things it all comes down to personal choice and majority rulings.

When I was looking around for a car to "do up" it was to be either a Zed or a 240K. I found the Zed first.

Which turned out to be a good thing 'cause if I'd found a "K" first, I might never have met up with such a good mob of blokes as you lot.

Rick.

Originally posted by 1 Bravo 6

Someone, who obviously has good taste, thinks that all 240K's suck

SO SAYETH 260Det.

:devious: :devious: :devious:

When looking at the overall results it becomes obvious exactly where that particular voter's taste is.

As with most things it all comes down to personal choice and majority rulings.

When I was looking around for a car to "do up" it was to be either a Zed or a 240K. I found the Zed first.

Which turned out to be a good thing 'cause if I'd found a "K" first, I might never have met up with such a good mob of blokes as you lot.

Rick.

You forever now have the Z bug

I've always enjoyed it

its goota look jap spec for a 240k to look cool, but as we are talking 240k's and not jap spec skylines i say they are cool, but not ultrahip cool like a jap spec 240k,

still prefer a 1600 or a Z, over a 240k...

I like the 2 doors as well as I like the 2 door 510's.

If you look closely at them, you can see a bit of 610-710 (Us model) in them as well as a little bit of the early 200SX (in the rear quarters and C pillar)...

Only thing you have to do is spruce them up with a decent looking set of wheels and tires and they'd be a neat little ride.:devious: