IGNORED

EFI UPGRADE?

dylancorrea1

1 hour ago, Yarb said:

By the way when you install it, Please leave it in there. It’s the heart of the system. Marshall on Amazon sells a nice gauge.

IMG_0329.jpeg

IMG_0331.jpeg

This is a great idea!  Responding so I remember this and possibly add this useful mod to my 280Z.  

@dylancorrea1 - Are you sure this is a fuel injection issue?  I had a very similar problem with my 1976 280Z that turned out to be a failing Transistor Ignition Unit.  Here is my original thread:  

I was pulling my hair out at first, thought it was a clogged fuel filter, possibly rust in the fuel tank, a clogged fuel vent line or possibly bad injectors.  Luckily, the knowledgeable members of this forum, the FSM, and lots of testing and troubleshooting helped me to diagnose and fix the problem.  Best of luck and I hope you find your problem.

• Like 1

This is a great idea!  Responding so I remember this and possibly add this useful mod to my 280Z.  
@dylancorrea1 - Are you sure this is a fuel injection issue?  I had a very similar problem with my 1976 280Z that turned out to be a failing Transistor Ignition Unit.  Here is my original thread:  
I was pulling my hair out at first, thought it was a clogged fuel filter, possibly rust in the fuel tank, a clogged fuel vent line or possibly bad injectors.  Luckily, the knowledgeable members of this forum, the FSM, and lots of testing and troubleshooting helped me to diagnose and fix the problem.  Best of luck and I hope you find your problem.

I will definitely look into it, but I had it running twice today for about an hour, no problem with throttle super smooth up and down. If the issue reoccurs I will definitely be looking into it. Thank you. I hope the car keeps running good, ordered calipers and brake lines to test it on the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk