IGNORED

My First Flash Site.

Gav240z

Well guys this is my beginners Flash Website. It's not got alot of info on it, it's mainly just a page I constructed for school and didn't get to spend too much time on with all my other subject demanding time but I hope you like it.

Any suggestion, comments plz I'd love to hear what you think and how it could be improved.

Please be nice

:classic: .

Also it's a geocities site and I've put it under a free page so it might exceed bandwidth here and there as a flash page is about 1.5mb not exactly small due to the way I incorporated the imaging something to work on. :stupid:

Anyway Enjoy!

www.geocities.com/gavin_doolan/

It should load but if your using a 56k connection may take a while if your on cable shouldn't be a problem. It's about 1.5mb because I didn't compress it as well as I should have.

Also it may be possible the server exceeded it's limit.

Took me 10 minutes (damn 56k) while browsing other sites though but it was well worth it. Good looking site Gav.

My criticism- Menu wasn't my cup of tea and the writing in the 'My 240Z' was a bit hard to read but love the growing effect.

Anyhoo, any site with my car on it deserves at least a 9/10 :classic:

Can't wait to see your second effort.

Not sure why it would do that is your Flash plug in up to date?

Could be Geocities being dodgy I would have paid for a site but it's only a sample sorta of what I'd like to do.

If time permits I'll try and make a better page these holidays :classic: .

Just keep trying at different intervals and hopefully it will work.

great site man, i plan on learning flash eventually to incorporate it into my site, it really brings it to that next level of professionalism you know? great job man, i cant wait to start doing some of that myself, maybe when i get done painting my car:cheeky:

-Zach

how did you do it? what software did you use?

its nice(ur page), make the changes a little bit slower, and cover the whole screen so it will be clearer. (just my $0.02 comment).

Originally posted by Gav240z

Well guys this is my beginners Flash Website. It's not got alot of info on it, it's mainly just a page I constructed for school and didn't get to spend too much time on with all my other subject demanding time but I hope you like it.

Any suggestion, comments plz I'd love to hear what you think and how it could be improved.

Please be nice

:classic: .

Also it's a geocities site and I've put it under a free page so it might exceed bandwidth here and there as a flash page is about 1.5mb not exactly small due to the way I incorporated the imaging something to work on. :stupid:

Anyway Enjoy!

www.geocities.com/gavin_doolan/