IGNORED

Heater Box Restoration

Tirnipgreen

Hello All...

After almost 2 years of stagnation, I am dedicating myself to completing the restoration of my 73-Z. The heater was completely dismantled, blasted and powdercoated, and now must be reassembled. As I recall, there was a great thread with many pictures somewhere on this site...but I can't seem to find it. Darn...! I lost my laptop a year ago (crashed) where the link was stored. I need help in getting this thing back together...any would be appreciated.

Thanks...Ryals in north Georgia

Ernest...I appreciate you and Steve responding. I am starting from scratch on the reassembly, so anything will help concerning the heater core "main" box will help. My email address is mistercheek@ellijay.com if you want to send them, or just post here. I am excited to have gotten back on this project and appreciate your help...Ryals

3 minutes ago, Tirnipgreen said:

That is the ONE...! Thanks a million, Ernest...

you are welcome. I couldnt figure out why I didnt have my usual 100 pictures, then I remembered I used that thread as my guide. Post up some pictures of your restoration......misery loves company 🙂

• Haha 1