IGNORED

Beautiful original seats on Yahoo auction

kats

Now this set of seats is available , only 12 hours left.

This is Mr.Sudo’s work , I think his work is the best in the world. Not only using original materials from the manufacturer , but also his technique of sawing, shaping , creating a better support and better comfort. It is a real craftsmanship. I can say they are ‘better than new’.

It is very unusual his seats are available on auction sites . Unless you find a set of super mint condition original seats , you will never wish to sell them . Mr. Sudo can do for both 1970 fat seat back with rubber-belt seat bottom and later slim seat back with spring-tension seat bottom.
This set as you can see , September 1971 and later ‘slim seat back with spring-tension seat bottom . 

Mr. Sudo is no more making S30 seats , so , if someone want nice seats, I think it is a good buy . Paying for an original radio or an original dash are so expensive today , but how about seats ? I don’t think people care about it seriously , so the price will be seemed high at the moment.

Kats

502A6813-4BF5-4B32-A8AA-D396A90A9186.png

F282EE49-2C86-4E2D-96C7-AFE7AFBFD6C1.png

70126B8B-79CE-49EF-8DAC-3E58ADFC815E.png

79B7DC37-80B4-4269-B3A8-E20A37D0E459.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

How much did they end up selling for?

Hi Patcon , the winning bid was 315000 yen , the buy it now was 440000 yen . Bidding rule is a bit different from eBay . 

I think it is a god price for those nice seats . Now JPY is weak against US dollar, it might be a good timing for foreigners.

But I think people in overseas don’t need to pay such a big money for seats , do they ? Or if there is an exceptional high quality of S30 seats , it might be different. 

Kats

4598F1B0-A1D1-4B06-A69D-ECDE1B91F35F.png

Edited by kats
  • Thanks 1