Clock quartz conversion 280z - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clock quartz conversion 280z

Featured Replies

Hi, anyone tried this? mine doesnt work and I suspect old mechanical parts. Anyone tried quartz conversion?

You might want to read through this thread: 

 

  • Author

Looking at the tread Zclock does restoration vs guys in IL can do a quartz conversation. I am not sure how long the mechanical movement will last. They are old school and can go bad anytime. I am leaning towards quarts movement.

I've had one of @zclocksunits in my car for over 10 years. Great workmanship, well worth the investment.

I don't know if I've ever heard anyone say they weren't happy with Ron's work. @zclocks

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks guys would certainly contact Ron this time if this is the recommendation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.