IGNORED

colour ideas photoshopped

axelr8

Ok so im still looking for the right colour, ive thought about canary yellow to metallic orange to gold to green to silver etc.... but now im realling giving blue a go, i work for a company that makes bodykits for fords so i get to see alot of finished parts with all the different colours, the colour thats really caught my eye is the ford blueprint... its one fine colour from a distance to up close. So now i want some opinions good or bad about the colour and if its suitable for a zed (260z) i really wanted to play around with the blue so i photoshopped a pic of a zed,played around with it and came up with this.....

post-3855-14150792761607_thumb.jpg

That blue looks like one of my past Z's, a '71 that I bought from a Mustang restorer in Omaha, hence the Mustang blue. That car died an untimely death in a suburb of Athens, Greece by a Citroen running a huge STOP sign and T-boning me right at the drivers side door.

I am also trying to decide on a color for my 76 280

that blue would really look sharp, I am thinking of doing mine

white on top(hood fenders hatch) and a medium metallic

blue on the side.

My 70 Z is painted similar color. I believe the PO called it Ford Midnight Blue.

I get a lot of compliments on it at shows.

The original color was 903 Blue, which is really nasty looking compared to this. I can see the original color by the spare tire well.

Marty

post-874-14150792762894_thumb.jpg