1983 Datsun 280ZX Replacement for Wiper Amplifier - Page 2 - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1983 Datsun 280ZX Replacement for Wiper Amplifier

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, icecapc said:

I pulled the numbers from the Wiper AMP the last time we took it off. I'll pull it off and post a picture this weekend. Laughs is yours for sale?

Just double check your numbers, it should be the same as mine in the picture^^^

Yes it is for sale. 

  • Author

Y'all were right I had the wrong numbers! Getting Old...bad Eyes. Laughs.IMG_0140.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm just surprised Nissan calls a interval switch-electronics box an AMP?  With Amp i think of amplification... there is nothing to amplificate.. 😉 

Only to interrupt.. its a INTERRUPTOR! :pow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.