icecapc's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

icecapc

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by icecapc

  1. View Advert 1983 280zx Front Driver Side Brake Caliper Looking for 1983 280zx Front Driver Side Brake Caliper Part number: 99-00510B Advertiser icecapc Date 08/25/2022 Price Category Parts Wanted Year 1983 Model Datsun 280
  2. Y'all were right I had the wrong numbers! Getting Old...bad Eyes. Laughs.
  3. Steve not sure where that number came from. the one I have is: 28590 P7500 not 7900
  4. I pulled the numbers from the Wiper AMP the last time we took it off. I'll pull it off and post a picture this weekend. Laughs is yours for sale?
  5. so what I am gathering is that the 28890-P7900 will work just fine?! I just want to make sure it's interchangeable with 28590-P7500
  6. Looking for a replacement for a 1983 Datsun 280ZX Wiper Amplifier Details on Current Wiper Amplifier: AMP W/S Wiper 28590 P7500 ET413 12 303 JiDECO 303 30314 83 280ZX
  7. Looking for Shift Inserts aka "Dogs" For 1983 Datsun 280ZX transmission aka Insert-Shifting, Overdrive. Original MFG SKU: C2609-P9501 (Discontinued) Does anyone know if the 300zx shift inserts (SKU: 32609-23P00), link below, would work as a replacement for the 280zx? https://www.carcraze.com.au/nissan-oem-shifter-insert-1st-2nd-nissan-300zx-z32
  8. View Advert Shift Inserts aka "Dogs" For Datsun 280ZX Looking for C2609-P9501 Shift Inserts aka "Dogs" For 1983 Datsun 280ZX also known as Insert-Shifting, Overdrive Advertiser icecapc Date 04/05/2022 Price Category Parts Wanted Year 1983 Model Datsun 280
  9. Thanks Steve. Yeah I am looking for the internal shift forks.
  10. Rebuilding a 1983 Datsun 280zx transmission but having problems getting the shifter forks. Anyone know where to 1983 Datsun 280zx 5-speed manual transmission 1983 Nissan/Datsun 280ZX 2.8L MFI SOHC 6cyl 3rd - 4th Shift fork 5th & Reverse Shift Fork

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.