IGNORED

Hypothetical Power Increase

Randalla

I think your numbers are good - if not a bit over inflated on the torque side . I don’t see that engine -the way it is - as putting out 230 lbs of torque- especially a low compression engine  . My stroker only puts out 230lbs of torque with 10.5:1 . 

Flat tops surely would have gave more options with higher compression numbers . 

Not sure if triples are worth the gain- IF you get any . I think you would need to do the whole package of pistons , CR increase , bigger came and better head.

Beautiful car by the way !

Edited by madkaw

Frankly, I was surprised at the torque number as well. The first pull was a little lower, at 218.2lbs, but still pretty stout given my engine specs. Patcon, agree the triples look great and they sound awesome sucking in all the extra air. May have to try them and see where I'm at. The switchover doesn't take that long unless I scrub the linkage and substitute a throttle cable. 

• Like 1

Currently have an AFM gauge wired in, sitting atop my steering column shroud, with the sensor installed in the correct position in my downpipe. It's not super precise, but did give me a way to dial in the needle profile I'm currently running (TF). Will also give me a basis to compare the SUs I'm currently running and the triples. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1