IGNORED

Information about Z designations and years like (240-260-280, S30 from 1970 to 1978

mgood

Hi all I'm looking for information about all the years, car designation for all the years of the Z car in NORTH AMERICA only,  I know there are different designation for right hand drives and the 2+2 cars, not really looking for those.

This is what I have so far:

240 - 260 - 280  = S30 for years 1970 to 1978

280 ZX = S130 for years 1979 to 1983

300 ZX = Z31 for years 1984 to 1989

300 ZX = Z32 for years 1990 to 1996

350 Z = Z33 for years 2002 to 2008  -  This could be wrong years

370 Z = Z34 for years 2009 to 2021

400 Z = Z35 for years 2022 to ?

I know there are going to be those of you that will want to add in all the different designations for the rest of the world,  that will be appreciated and taken in to consideration.

Thanks for all the information you all can give in advance.

Michael

There is good info on the S30 range from 70 - 78 in the 1975 Nissan parts microfiche for North America, PUB. NO. C-0010U. For example this chart that shows the sub variants, with specs over this period,

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by CanTechZ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mgood said:

Hi all I'm looking for information about all the years, car designation for all the years of the Z car in NORTH AMERICA only,  I know there are different designation for right hand drives and the 2+2 cars, not really looking for those.

Why exclude the 2+2 cars when they were exported to and sold in the NA market? Others might be interested.

Edited by CanTechZ