Mph convert to Km/t - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mph convert to Km/t

Featured Replies

Hi All

Searching the sticker you can use for switching from Mph to Km/t to glue on speedo, please if anyone knows where to buy this?

Edited by Jarnved

  • Author

Thanks to both of You

thumbnail_IMG_4424.jpg

Edited by Jarnved

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

A new dial front is nice but the counter is still in miles... or is there a gearset that changes this as well??  I never heard of this set..

For the odometer to register in kilometers, I would imaging that you would need a Japanese speedometer entirely.  With the gearset for the metric calibration as it would be for home market cars.

17 minutes ago, dutchzcarguy said:

A new dial front is nice but the counter is still in miles... or is there a gearset that changes this as well??  I never heard of this set..

The odometers still display in miles, but with the metric overlay you will know your speed, provided you have the correct speedometer cog for the transmission/differential/tires. 

I have been using a HUD GPS speedometer in my 260Z. Those will display in either metric or freedom units.

  • Author

Hi Steve

I don`t think that i need some extras on the tranny when I only want to know the speed. I think the overlay will do the difference.

13 minutes ago, Jarnved said:

Hi Steve

I don`t think that i need some extras on the tranny when I only want to know the speed. I think the overlay will do the difference.

I agree. It was @dutchzcarguy who mentioned the odometer. I mentioned the HUD because I like it since the speed is displayed in my line-of-sight as I'm driving. It's a reasonable price, too. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MCWG3JT

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.