Parts Wanted: L28 .160 lash pads - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Parts Wanted: L28 .160 lash pads

Featured Replies

L28 .160 lash pads


Hey guys, 

looking for .160 lash pads to go on an L28 motor. The ones that have ears to keep the rocker arm in place. I am also interested in used parts


  • Advertiser
    ckurtz2
  • Date
    11/02/2021
  • Price
  • Category
  • Year
    1977
  • Model
    280z

 

If you can’t find any closer, I have lots. Let me know.

 

I got mine from MSA about 4 years ago

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Thanks guys for the replies! I didn't realize that the adds had discussions. Bummer I missed all these! I ended up finding a small place in Australia I had to get them from.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.