Diff Removal Question - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Diff Removal Question

Featured Replies

Sorry, double post. I want one now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Available to the highest bidder . I’ve had a lot of interest over this truck . I’ve also got more in it than most will pay - lol 

C001AE6E-8A36-4395-9CD1-003AB9A2ED1B.jpeg

4FA34054-DB75-44E7-B5BE-967CC633E30E.jpeg

I love it. Would buy it in a heartbeat if the situation was different. Gotta get the other project started and the current one finished!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.