IGNORED

Chrome service for bumpers

madkaw

Anyone with recommendations where or who to send bumpers to for restore . Customer has a very clean set that are super straight with just mild surface rust . This will be expensive either way , so I want it done right . Like to hear actual customer reviews if possible . 
thanks 

There is a chrome shop about 6 miles from me, Whitworx Chrome & Metal Polishing, in Lincoln that does excellent work.

Zup had his bumpers done by them about 6 years ago and the finish looked great then and still looks great today.  I will have my 240 bumpers done by them sometime in the future.   They do a lot of "show car" work.

http://www.whitworx.com/

whitworx.JPG

• Like 1

Steve I used Queen City plating in Mukilteo Wa in 2016. We are a shop that do work for customers showing a pebble Beach. I doubt you could get back before August 15. I can dig up my invoice if you are interested. 
don97767963-6D33-481E-B4D9-8C9E09FCAD08.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, S30Driver said:

There is a chrome shop about 6 miles from me, Whitworx Chrome & Metal Polishing, in Lincoln that does excellent work.

Zup had his bumpers done by them about 6 years ago and the finish looked great then and still looks great today.  I will have my 240 bumpers done by them sometime in the future.   They do a lot of "show car" work.

http://www.whitworx.com/

whitworx.JPG

I called , but they are out of the shop until the end of the month

10 minutes ago, 7tooZ said:

Steve I used Queen City plating in Mukilteo Wa in 2016. We are a shop that do work for customers showing a pebble Beach. I doubt you could get back before August 15. I can dig up my invoice if you are interested. 
don97767963-6D33-481E-B4D9-8C9E09FCAD08.jpeg

Appreciate any insight 

• 3 months later...

I used a place in Ft. Wayne Indiana called Reckon Plating.  I liked the fact they were local and within driving distance to me (I live in Valparaiso).  They did a great job and they answer the phone when you call with a real live person.  I'm working on a 73 240Z,  I had them do the front and rear bumpers, the rear over bar and the bolts.  It cost me about $1200.  They'll do and estimate if you send them pictures and descriptions (length, width, height, etc.).  Just be aware the the actual cost once they actually see the parts will likely be more than the estimate.  A lady that worked there, Shane is very friendly and helpful.  Don't know if she still works there or not.  Here's the info: Reckon Plating 5300 Hanna St Ft Wayne, IN 46806  800-5924766 or 260-744-4339

• Like 1