IGNORED

When is it time to give up the Z?

Pop's Z

Hey Mike, I am going through the same thought process, it's tough to let the Zed go but in my case it's probably the right thing to do. Don't want my loving wife to have to try and sell it. I just have to decide if I should sell it as is or revert it to SU's. Still working that out. It's a great car but has a lot of niggling things that  need doing, not sure I want to put it out there like it is or not!

Thanks for all y'alls replies. I am planning on ZCon, but there's no way I'm moving away from my 5 grands. If I was going to do that it would be to New Zealand. I hope to meet up with some of you in CSprings. I last went to a Z car show when MSA did there's out in Anaheim. I even met the esteemed Mike G. who is our fearless leader here. For now Mr. Brown is in his Winter hibernation under cover with a trickle charger. I should be bringing him back to life sometime in April. Anyway, sometime in the next few years I will have to make the decision about him, but for now I'll just motate along. I've thought about the power steering option, but it is just a bit too pricey for now, and it is one of those contortion jobs which are painful to old bodies. If I got a few more years I just might re-think that, however. Thanks again. This is a pretty good place to hang out with all you crazy Z guys.

Cheers, Mike

• Like 3