280z tach capacitor identification - Page 5 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z tach capacitor identification

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, AK260 said:

Geek alert!!!!! 😛
 

 

Indeed !

4 hours ago, AK260 said:

Zenner diode hasn’t been used to stabilise the 12v rail. 

 

Zener.  3rd grade spelling bee runner up!  Nerd alert!

Not kidding.  If I'd won imagine where I might be now...

  • Author

Was driving the car today, noticed that both the voltage meter and the tach wave a little bit at you when idling. The volt meter more so. I’ll try to get a video.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.