IGNORED

Getting the wrinkles out...

JSM

I bought a cheap eBay  carpet set. I really only needed the rear cargo carpet. Suggestions on how to get the wrinkles out? I hot steamed the heck out of it and hung it. It’s only been a little bit. Maybe laying in the hot FL sun?

This kit is cheap and I would not recommend. My used search has not turned anything up. 

I guess I’ll leave neutral feedback as it got here quick, but for the life of me why they wouldn’t have rolled it is beyond me. 

EEB0AE74-E1CC-4577-A63A-D3B19EF07005.jpeg

16 minutes ago, pogden said:

I laid my flat, in the sun, on the patio. It flattened quickly (a couple of hours, I guess), but not completely. It will finish flattening in place in your Z. 

Thanks.  Was  yours a cheap ebay kit like this?

I bought it on eBay, yes, and no, it wasn’t very expensive. I believe it was from Newark Auto. It fits very well, and seems to be well made. My only complaint is the lack of slits in the rear piece for cargo straps.

I can add photos if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I bought it on eBay, yes, and no, it wasn’t very expensive. I believe it was from Newark Auto. It fits very well, and seems to be well made. My only complaint is the lack of slits in the rear piece for cargo straps.

I can add photos if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro