IGNORED

Restoration of HLS30-12070

CW240Z72

CE5FCB16-4CB2-42E4-971C-A43397A770BC.jpeg

With one order I should have almost everything to restore the harness on this Z. 

Most of the work done on the harness was purely from an aesthetic standpoint, removing tired old connectors and replacing them with clean ones. We got lucky that no one decided to hack into the wiring of this car much previously.

Here’s a quick before and after

B24F19E8-D57B-4C09-8376-0D303E46BBA0.jpeg

6A5AE8C1-6092-4B51-BB02-BF212913AEFD.jpeg

The harness tape they sell is nice. OEM grade, and slightly thinner than what you can find at the auto parts store. 

• Like 4

In the middle of sub 10 F temperatures, been working on the routings for the AC hoses. Being one of the very few things on the car that's not original, I wanted to do the AC installation with as few permanent cut ups to the car as possible. I plan on routing the hoses down the passenger frame rail so that they'll be tucked away and not as much of an eye sore as the dealer setup was previously. To do this, I created these mounting saddles that I can zip tie over the electrical harness, and will also saddle each of the lines. 3D printed two to rough-in the concept. I think it'll work out nicely with a few more. 

Routing AC Lines.jpg

• Like 4