IGNORED

Searching for brothers lost 240z

Azintel1

Hello everyone, I'm on a long and arduous journey to find my brothers z. He passed away when I was young and the car was left to me. I was in high school at the time and donated it to the president of the nyzcc so they could restore it. I was following the restoration for a while and they were doing a gorgeous job. Unfortunately I lost contact with them over the years. This was around the year 2011/2012. It was a 72 240z with the 280z head swapped in. Primer Grey, Red interior (what was left of it), green brake calipers. Aftermarket stereo and rubber matting in the back and front where the carpet had been taken out. I don't have the vin sadly but if you know who was the president around that time I'd love to get in touch with them and see if I could buy the car back from them or at least come see it. I miss my brother every day and cars were one of the biggest ways we connected. Any help you could offer would be amazing.

1 minute ago, 240260280 said:

Thanks for the link brother. Been trying to get in touch with some people from the club. If you know anyone feel free to have them contact me through the listed email. My family is digging up some old pics of it too and I'm hoping the insurance company still has the vin on file. It's possible but it has been almost a decade. 

• 2 months later...

Hey, just logging in for the first time in a long time.

I did provide a picture of the car which was posted above the day I picked it up. It was in good shape and I had donated it to another "new" club member named Barry in Long Island. He was suppose to make it into a club track car but quickly dropped off the face of the planet and then listed the car on Craigslist months later. He never answered my calls or Craigslist emails as had let him know what he did was a huge dishonesty and didn't want him around our club. Hope you are able to track the car down by vin. 

• Like 1