ISO a few things that Google has yet to deliver... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ISO a few things that Google has yet to deliver...

Featured Replies

On my path of recovery from my ill fitting RHD header, I need to find a new L24 block crankcase breather tune as I had to cut mine down. I'm also after a series 1 heat shield and if possible a valve cover vent tube.  

Apologies in advance for not posting this in the parts wanted section but those areas dont appear to see much traffic. 

Thanks in advance, cheers. 

Edited by ollie

  • Author

Thanks...i'm after the crankcase breather metal tube and the 90 degree tube that screws into the valve cover.  

  • Author

Fantastic, thanks Steve!!!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
6 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Steve, I think you mean this link. https://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/engine-240z-260z/emission-control-device #4 The part number is correct 11830-E3000 (discontinued.)

Yours went to a s12 Silvia. (?)

No offense intended.

 

I didn't noticed that the site I referenced didn't have the two parts of the part number combined.

Chances are that you could use some BSP threaded pipe for the crankcase. I'm not sure what size, though.

  • Author

That stock pipe is tapered and is effectively a press fit.  The search goes on...thanks a ton, guys.  

If the other leads don’t pan out I have some block breather tubes, valve cover breather elbows, and maybe a S1 heat shield. All used, but all restorable. PM me.

Edited by zKars

  • Author

Thanks to @SteveJ and @zKars all items are inbound, thanks very much, guys!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.