IGNORED

1974 260z restoration continued

Dolfinz

So I finally have reinstalled my rebuilt stock motor and drive train in the car but I have run in to a few problems I could use some assistance with.

Can anyone tell me which of the 2 hard fuel lines on the frame near the alternator goes to the mechanical fuel pump?  The rubber lines were shot and I forgot to label which one went where when I cut them off.
Does anyone know the size and thread count for the bolts on the sway bar mounts that mount to the frame?  I just want to confirm before I cross thread or strip.
The rubber boot on my tranny fell apart in my hands when I went to reinstall the shifter.  Any ideas where I might find a replacement?  Not the one on the console, the small one on the tranny itself.
I sincerely appreciate y 'all's assistance in the past and hope you'll once again will be able to help.  Thanks.

I can only help on the fuel lines. The larger diameter line is the "from tank to fuel pump and then on to the rail and carbs. The return line is the smaller diameter of the two and goes from the rail down to the line, then to fuel line and connects to the smaller tank hard line. The return line on the rail has kind of a restrictor orifice to maintain fuel pressure for the carbs. 

I'm still looking for a source for the rubber boot on the manual transmission and after this past weekend's work I'm now also looking for mounting bolt for the fuel reservoir on a 240z SU carb.  When tightening the nut on the 6mm end the shaft snapped.  Any suggestions for either or both would be appreciated.