IGNORED

Fenders from ZCar Depot

z3beemer

I'm working on a 73 240Z and in the need for some decent fenders.  I was considering buying them from Zcar Depot but notice that the ones they sell have a warning that they may not be exact replacement and may need some modifications.  I was wondering if anyone has purchased these and how much "modification" was needed to get them to fit properly.  I'd hate to pay the price and all the high shipping cost and find out they look like hell wen I get done. 

On a related note, if anyone has a decent set (or just the L or R) of used ones they'd like to sell, I'd be interested.

Thanks

Paul

I haven't checked yet to too see if Zcar Depot will be restocking but I'm fairly sure they will be.  Also I think Motorsport handles the same ones. It looks like some of the vendors mentions so far only handle repair panels.  I'm looking for complete fenders. 

Thank you.