IGNORED

Ztherapy carbs

Wally

Yes! Best thing I ever did to my Z!

I simply threw them on, added oil, balanced them and they worked perfectly from the off.

Of course you may wish to tune them to your engine by using the mix / idle screws etc but there was no issue setting them up.

They have gone up in price since I bought mine 7 years ago. IMHO it’s lovely to have triples (and that sound!!!!!) but most stock or mild L-series engines running them, are over carbed. The SUs are easy to tune, easy to service and provide much better real world low to mid range drivability for a non-modified / lightly modified engine.

7 years on I’m using mine on a very modified L28 and producing over 240bhp, so yeah, they do flow! ;)

On 10/7/2020 at 5:36 AM, Wally said:

Anybody got first hand knowledge of new Z Therapy carbs straight from them? 699+200 core. Wondering if its worth it

and they work well out of the box.

Purchased mine 20 years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done for my car. I personally think the price is a steal. image.jpg

• Like 1

That sort of answers the the price point question. They probably could raise the price. When I spoke to Steve recently I surmised that there is a huge delay in the polishing process. Although he didn’t actually state that. He was able to tear down mine and rebuild with new bearings, seals, throttle shafts, nozzles etc in return to me within two weeks. Didn’t have to send out for polishing because of their condition after 20 yrs and 150k + miles. 
It’s worth the wait. Doubt you much cruising between now and there based on where you live. Enjoy the journey.