Finishing Panel Clips - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Finishing Panel Clips

Featured Replies

I was able to source 1 clip from the web but that’s all I can find. Probably a week or so before it arrives. Does anyone have any of these clips that hold the bottom of the finishing panel down? Hopefully I can find or fabricate something that will work if I can’t find any more of them. 

 

4B401E3D-A04E-4615-A41D-E23C333C5872.png

  • Author

They are, I bought the last one. 

  • Author

Just got an email from them and they said they are re-stocking on those. I thought it may have been a last call item because no one else on the planet shows any listing for them that i can find.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

@Patcon I was able to place an order for the other clips today. If you need them go get them! 

Edited by Clay C

  • Author

Just doesn’t feel like 30 bucks....

26F697AA-74B5-4013-BDB3-06F1A424B2AB.jpeg

7 hours ago, Clay C said:

Just doesn’t feel like 30 bucks....

26F697AA-74B5-4013-BDB3-06F1A424B2AB.jpeg

I agree but I can't make them either. I had considered trying to have a batch made but I bet they wouldn't be cheap enough to offset the time involved. Sometimes you gotta pay to play...

This reminds me of the discussion here a year or two back regarding the clips that hold the Series 1 hatch vent diffusers in place.  They were -- and I believe still are -- NLA.  One of the CZCC members gathered advance orders from a few other members and then had a batch order made by a local shop.  IIRC, the price per piece was nowhere close to $30. 

11 hours ago, Namerow said:

This reminds me of the discussion here a year or two back regarding the clips that hold the Series 1 hatch vent diffusers in place.  They were -- and I believe still are -- NLA.  One of the CZCC members gathered advance orders from a few other members and then had a batch order made by a local shop.  IIRC, the price per piece was nowhere close to $30. 

True but the hatch vent clips are much much simpler. These little finisher panel clips are quite intricate and need to be really tough and exact to work properly

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.