R180 diagnosis S3019500 - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

R180 diagnosis S3019500

Featured Replies

  • Author

Video was worth watching. . . pretty informative (for a newbie).

The diffs are pretty tough and the stockish motors don't make enough power to overly abuse them. They should always have a little bit of movement (lash). 1/32" seems really reasonable. I would put seals in it and run it

  • Author

Thanks to all for feedback. I think I learned what I needed to know as a result. Gonna replace seals and gasket today and get it painted and back in the car. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.