IGNORED

73 for sale (not mine)

wheee!

On 2/26/2020 at 5:53 PM, Zed Head said:

$10,000 and there's a driving video now.  Something off, I think, it's a high performance car shop, supposedly, but the video is just a few seconds of cruising down the highway.  They know what people want but don't give it.  It's a 240Z with a turbo and giant tires.  C'mon!

It has some power though.  Thanks for posting this wheee! (Mark).  Fun to to follow.

image.png

The driving is pretty tough here right now. The streets are covered in ice and snow, the temp is below freezing and the car is set up for summer driving. Not a great time to make a driving video....

They haven't tuned this engine to its fullest and are using a spring wastegate boost controller, so there's room for improvement.

Glad to see it went for 18K. That's a pretty good price for a CDN car ($24,000 Cdn).

2 hours ago, wheee! said:

The driving is pretty tough here right now. The streets are covered in ice and snow, the temp is below freezing and the car is set up for summer driving. Not a great time to make a driving video....

Au`contraire. I'd love to see your video of winter driving. I promise, you'll come back with a grin from ear to ear.