IGNORED

73 for sale (not mine)

wheee!

You just beat me...  I was about to post that the car looks like a fairly beat up old 73 240Z with a nice engine in it.  Look at the paint and the fender flare work in the pictures.  For 25-40K he should at least splurge on some aftermarket fenders.  Don't know.  I'd need to see a build sheet with some big numbers on that engine to get up over 15.  Just me...

If he cut the fenders to make room for the tires, he probably cut dollars off the sale price.

image.png

The fact that the car is in Canada means that a prospective local buyer may spend more here as there will be no importation costs or hassles. A local buyer will be hard pressed to find a good 240 for sale anywhere local. That being said, you're absolutely correct Zed, the car has definite flaws. They are at least being honest in showing them in the pics.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Definitely looks like fun.  The not-so-hot cars can be driven without so much worry.

Here's another new thing.  D-Brinkworth flares.  Never heard of them either.

https://www.facebook.com/DBrinkworthFlares

No new posts since July 2018

How do you buy them? Interesting...

Added:

https://forums.hybridz.org/topic/120296-new-s30-d-brinkworth-flare-kit-new-installed-pics/

Edited by Patcon

$10,000 and there's a driving video now.  Something off, I think, it's a high performance car shop, supposedly, but the video is just a few seconds of cruising down the highway.  They know what people want but don't give it.  It's a 240Z with a turbo and giant tires.  C'mon!

It has some power though.  Thanks for posting this wheee! (Mark).  Fun to to follow.

image.png