IGNORED

Website help needed

NVZEE

I'm posting this here because I've tried to get Mike's help with no results. Apparently something happened along the way to wizz off the website or server and it keeps asking me for a new email address because the one I used to create my login here has had some kind of mail issues. My mail server spam settings have been reset but this site still asks for a different email address - which I don't have. And I can't access my profile info to see what can be done to change it. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution -- other than creating a new email address just for this site? Thanks!

Hi @NVZEE, apologies for the delay I've been spending time with family this morning.  I'm looking at it now.

As far as the email thing, the system automatically locks your account if the email address comes back with an error (or bounce).  This is likely what happened.  I'll respond to your tickets now.  But, all looks good because you're posting now...  ?

Mike

• Like 1

@Mike, While you're looking at such things... I used to get email notifications for things certain things (like if someone sent me a PM). I'm not getting those email notifications anymore and I can't figure out why. I took a look at my profile and everything looks in order.

Last time I remember getting a notification was two or three weeks ago? Did something change then?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

@Mike, While you're looking at such things... I used to get email notifications for things certain things (like if someone sent me a PM). I'm not getting those email notifications anymore and I can't figure out why. I took a look at my profile and everything looks in order.

Last time I remember getting a notification was two or three weeks ago? Did something change then?

I'll send you a message from the admin panel to see if emails start coming through again.  Look for it in a few minutes.

m