IGNORED

Anybody have a cover for an S30 they recommend?

Grubb240Z

I don't need anything fancy. Just looking for one somebody has used and been happy with. Just enough to fit well and keep the sun and rain off it. It's parked outside in So.California. Doesn't need to have a lock on it or anything.

I can stop by Motorsport Auto and pick one up if they have an option you guys like. I'm also happy to order online.

IMG_0706.JPG

22 hours ago, S30Driver said:

I have had a Covercraft Evolution car cover for my S30 for over 10 years and have been very happy with it.

Thanks - did you mean to link to a specif listing? Your link sent me to the generic "car covers" search on Ebay. If you have a model number, that'd be great. Otherwise, I'm sure I can find it on the mfr. website.

• 2 years later...

Since Kimberly Clark (KC) discontinued the Evolution 4 fabric for car covers, the only KC fabric appears to be BLOCK-IT NOAH Barrier Fabric (not as sun/wind resistant). 

Has anyone purchased an outdoor car cover within the past 18 months which they are satisfied with the material?

Thanks,

Keith