Dash signed by Mr. K? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dash signed by Mr. K?

Featured Replies

Think this is authentic? Any idea on value?

Edited by ramsesosirus

Used ones appear to be $75 - $100. So I would easily think double that but It might be worth a lot more on an auction site

That's Yutaka Katayama's signature and I would recommend that you grab it.

 

  • Author
18 minutes ago, 26th-Z said:

That's Yutaka Katayama's signature and I would recommend that you grab it.

 

I would, but I don't think it's for sale.  Just a random sighting from reddit.  Pretty cool though!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.