IGNORED

Parts for Sale: Z-story Stainless header $300

7tooZ

Sean's websight is down. Is this recommended for the street? Any issues with it? Adaptability to the remainder of his system? What is Sean's retail for this header? any issues with shipping to the Cont. US?

I saw his web page is down today. I paid 1144.00 + 230.00 shipping. I think his current prices are higher.. I believe his headers are in the  $500  range before shipping.  This Header is basically new and never been torqued down. I always offer satisfaction guarantee on any part I sell. Shipping in US is probable less than 100. I am guessing closer to $60. It should be direct fit to his full system.

• Like 1

I have this exact header and rest of system on my car. Fitted last month.

$300 is an ABSOLUTE bargain!!!

You need to ensure your engine produces enough gas flow to make the most of it.

I run an L28 with 205 PSI dynamic comp, Ported E88 head with big valves and mild cam producing 230+ BHP on SUs and this header.

I went from the MSA header with a straight pipe 2.5" back to a turbo muffler, to this one with the centre resonator and his straight through silencer. The difference is that it's a LOT less noisy (read more bearable on the motorway) below 3.5krpm then it gets seriously angry above. The equal length long primaries and the longer than the MSA secondaries are great for scavenging and torque.

Another club member in the U.K. Has put the same system on a nearly stock L26 with a mild Schneider cam and he has a lovely smooth progressive power curve.

You are ultimately better asking Sean, but on two very different street applications, it has worked perfectly.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...