3D printed rearview mirror base - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

3D printed rearview mirror base

Featured Replies

Anyone making the base that the rear view mirror clips into?

 

Mine is all cracked up and I am sure it is pretty common for them to crack.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but damned if I can remember who the guy is, I bought one and its very well done except it's white so you have to sand and spray it.  I'll see if I can find an email for him.

Edited by grannyknot

  • Author

Awesome this is perfect!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably have a couple of these laying around in decent shape. PM me or send an email to z240@shaw.ca

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.