What is this engine part??? - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What is this engine part???

Featured Replies

  • Author

Beer.... The cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. 

7 minutes ago, jonathanrussell said:

Needle bearing from a u-joint cap?

That looks/sounds about right.  I knew that I had seen something similar in the past.  Too bad I took my box of old u-joints to the recycle yard, I'd replicate the picture, to see.

  • Author

That was a thought I had but the needle bearings are a little longer and are chrome (or rust) finish not the black oxide.  Everything is back together and working so its all good.  Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.