IGNORED

Early 2+2's

Zedrally

Originally posted by Trex

G-nose 2 by 2

snip....

Sorry but there is no such reference to a ZGRS30 VIN.

major delete!

Well, we've all seen the photo's and we now it existed [even if it was pre-production]. If it wasn't a ZGRS30 then what was it?

Thanks Trex for the insight some of it I already knew some I did not. The chassis reinforcement on the 432R was new to me as well as the perspex glass.

Yes I do just want one :classic: .

I think Zedrally is trying to build a replica car of what was on show at the 73 Japanese Motorshow. I dont think he's trying to say that the chassis prefix is a ZGRS30 although if were gonna make up numbers wouldn't it make more sense to call it a GRS30-H?

To co-inside with the HS30-H prefix. Just a thought.

I'm glad to see not everyone has money when there at Uni infact most of us don't.

That's exactly why my restoration project was not working, I had a run around car but I could not afford more than 1 car so I had to sell both to buy a Z. One day I'll do that restoration :classic:.

One other thing anyone know if the 432R seats are comftable?

I have been wanting to get a set of racing seats for my HS30 but I really like the leather stock seats and would like to keep something that would suit the era of the car.

These are probably difficult to obtain but something to treasure.

:classic: .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I actually put a G-nose on my 2+2 recently and it came up alright. Although I might be a little biased. I agree they can make the car look a little long and I was a little sceptical like most people. But if you have some wide tyres and lowver the car then it looks more in proportion. I also flared the guards some 20mm F&R and modified the front to make it look more sporty and now it seems to suit the car. I have a few shots of it in my gallery on this site.

Cheers

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=22221&cat=500&ppuser=11402