IGNORED

Barrett Jackson Palm Beach, FL 2019 : List of Datsuns

JSM

Just now, JSM said:

Yeah that resto mod was a bit shocking. 

That may very well be what the auction market wants in these cars.... old Z car styling (1970-1976) with modern updates and bigger engines.

The one in January at the Scottsdale auction that sold for big money was also a resto-mod.

2 minutes ago, mbz said:

That may very well be what the auction market wants in these cars.... old Z car styling (1970-1976) with modern updates and bigger engines.

The one in January at the Scottsdale auction that sold for big money was also a resto-mod.

Yeah I could see that with a LSX swap, but a standard 350 and auto?  The rest is just the creators “opinion”.  I guess he did ok from an auction perspective. ?

• Like 1

The 1975 - 2+2 was at the Pittsburgh Grand Prix last summer in July.  It was in great shape, was purchased just prior to the July car show from the original owner who was from around Oil city that is north east of Pittsburgh.  The car had around 19K miles at that time.  I also saw the car listed on Bring a Trailer for around 19K last November or December if I remember right.  I think it sold on BAT for around 19 to 20K.  When I the car was here in Pittsburgh the engine bay was very rough with a lot of Zebart undercoating all over it.