IGNORED

NOS Kamei front spoiler

grannyknot

This is too funny. I pulled the identical NOS Kamei spoiler out of the back of a dead 260 at the junk yard here last Auguest. It too had the stickers and complete manual/documentation with it. Not a hint of the date anywhere on the paper work. 

Any one who wants to come and take from my rafters is welcome to it for what I paid for it out of pick and pull.  It's hard plastic or FPR or something, it won't last long on curb stops.

IMG_3787.JPG

IMG_3790.JPG

IMG_3800.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

Edited by zKars

Hey Leon. Talk about funny and bad timing. I was near 'Frisco in January picking up some Datsun goodies with my truck, if I'd only known...  oh well.

Let me know if and when your buddies are passing through. I am definitely not into packing it up for shipping, I'd have to build it a wood crate to keep it safe in transit. 

On 3/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, zKars said:

Hey Leon. Talk about funny and bad timing. I was near 'Frisco in January picking up some Datsun goodies with my truck, if I'd only known...  oh well.

Let me know if and when your buddies are passing through. I am definitely not into packing it up for shipping, I'd have to build it a wood crate to keep it safe in transit. 

Ah, bummer. Let me know next time you're in the area, always good to meet like-minded people. I'll let you know if I can arrange pickup!