headlight adjustor plastic nut source - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

headlight adjustor plastic nut source

Featured Replies

yay.... I've asked this vendor to ship items before. He just chooses not to to do business with Canadians.

image.png

  • Author
1 minute ago, wheee! said:

yay.... I've asked this vendor to ship items before. He just chooses not to to do business with Canadians.

image.png

That makes no sense except maybe the import fees are too high.

Its the slow Canada Post delivery system. Parts take so long to reach us (shipping from China for example averages two months to arrive after hitting Canadian soil within 7 days...) that he gets negative reviews from impatient people and that costs him money. USPS delivers 100's of times faster than Canada Post. It is too bad because he has a lot of nice parts I wouldn't mind trying.

@wheee!

Let me know if there is any way I can help you on your parts order.

It isn't what I would call "fast" from the US to Canada but it might help.

Thanks. I am a little ways away from needing these just yet.

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.