IGNORED

Caswell Zinc Copy CAD Plating kit. New

zKars

I found a Caswell Zinc and Copy CAD plating kit I bought several years ago stashed away high on a shelf.

I use a local plating company for all my plating, pretty sure this will never get used. Can't beat taking 100 lbs of dirty parts and hardware to them  and get it all back shiny and new in a few days. 

It's everything in this kit except the two 2-gal pails. It's all in a nice cardboard box waiting to get shipped to some deserving sole. Even if you just want more chemical for your existing kit, this can't be beat.

in https://www.caswellplating.com/copy-cad-reg-and-zinc-plating-kit-1-5-gal.html

There is also four extra aquarium heaters in there that I used one to heat up a big batch of cleaner/degreaser once. Never do that again. You can keep your goldfish or tea warm with a couple.

Asking $40 USD. Please don't make me recycle it....

IMG_4910.JPG

IMG_4911.JPG

IMG_4912.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

Hi zKars.

Pete here. I'll buy your Caswell plating kit.

And I'm in Canada, too....BC to be exact.

If you could figure the shipping (cheapest way...does not need to be fast) and let me know how you want to be paid I'll get the payment done. 

My postal code for the shipping is V9P 9J2

If you want to take this off Classic Z car for my ship address I'm at this email: 

cain@uwo.ca 

Jim's Garage of Wonders coughs up another gem....!

I'm telling you Jim, get that web page rolling with all those millions of parts you have squirreled away! Sad as I will be to see my personal warehouse depleted, you have a goldmine in Z treasures waiting to be sold!

4 hours ago, wheee! said:

Jim's Garage of Wonders coughs up another gem....!

I'm telling you Jim, get that web page rolling with all those millions of parts you have squirreled away! Sad as I will be to see my personal warehouse depleted, you have a goldmine in Z treasures waiting to be sold!

You people will buy anything apparently.

I wonder what I could get for a large pile if freshly removed undercoating? Just re-heat in a big pot on the stove and trowel it on. Now that's recycling.  Remove, Reheat and Re-apply!

IMG_4362.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1