IGNORED

1972 Z door handle reinstall

swflaz

You gotta give us more than that man, is the door being reassembled after restoration, did it break?  Can you post some pics of the linkage you are working on? There are little S bends at the ends of many of the linkage rods that can be difficult take apart or reassemble without the glass removed.  Need pics.

I can post pics tomorrow but you are not going to see much. The door is in perfect shape with the glass installed. The S bends at the end of linkage rods that are " difficult to assemble without glass removed" are my problem. Sounds like I may have to remove the glass first. As you know there is not much room to work in that area. 

23 hours ago, swflaz said:

I can post pics tomorrow but you are not going to see much. The door is in perfect shape with the glass installed. The S bends at the end of linkage rods that are " difficult to assemble without glass removed" are my problem. Sounds like I may have to remove the glass first. As you know there is not much room to work in that area. 

20181105_123023.jpg

20181105_123007.jpg

20181105_123044_001.jpg

20181105_122955.jpg

20181105_122946.jpg