How to change interior overhead light bulb - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How to change interior overhead light bulb

Featured Replies

Here is what mine looks like with no flash in my 240.

 

 

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

 

IMG_8168.JPG

I can't even get mine to come on!  It's the sticky door jamb button I think.  I'll get a pic soon.  Meantime mine looks more like Mr Wilkes than 7tooZ's.  What bulb did you use @7tooZ?  I have the 4 small panels on mine.  The light fixture lens is so frosted I can hardly see without my map light on.  That's the one I use mostly.

Edit: duh!  I use the map light 'cause the dome won't come on.  Like my dome. LOL

Edited by siteunseen

I'm thinking that because I took the picture in the dark without flash and have the light in the frame it sped up the exposure. 7tooZ doesn't have the light in the frame so the picture got more exposure. I think the light in both our cars is pretty close to the same. I might go take a shot from 7tooZ's camera perspective and I'll bet I get a picture more like what 7tooZ posted.

Here is the bulb from SuperbrightLED.com

DE3022 CAN bus LED Bulb - 10 SMD LED Festoon - 31mm
$2.88
IMG_8173.JPG
Taken in a blacked out garage from the hatch area
IMG_8174.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG


72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

@7tooZ From your picture it appears that you've added lights to your footwells??

Yes I have aftermarket kick panel with mid range speakers and added a small Led to lite the foot well. I also added a lite heater center console. Didn’t do anything that can’t be returned to stock.

 

 

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.