IGNORED

HLS30-00304 Up For Auction on eBay

lonetreesteve

29 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Will be interesting to see how high that goes. 10k with 3 days to go. Does it make $40k? Needs some cosmetics but supposedly minimal rust. Would bring more if it was the original color, especially if it was original paint.

I agree, it will be very interesting. I would hope that whoever wins the auction spends the money to get the car back to original condition including its original 903 Blue paint, correct steel wheels with D hubcaps, Series I steering wheel, Hitachi AM radio, leather shift boot, etc.  Overall, this car is in so much better shape than the other '69 production 240Zs we've seen lately on BaT and eBay.

• 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, hiyabrad said:

I bought #304!

Congratulations, Hiyabrad!  We were all wondering what happened since the eBay link (in the first post of this thread) showed that the car didn't sell back in October. I assume that the seller also had it up for sale locally and that's how you bought it.  Please let us know what you plan to do with the car when you get a chance, we are all very interested.