IGNORED

Best place to find a Z?

calvinhg

It wasn't a scam, friend of a friend was talking to the guy to go pick it up, but someone else beat him to it. 

Same way this one wasn't a scam as I spoke with the seller via phone, and he even offered facetime. (also in Washington area)

image.jpg

Edited by zeeboost

My advice would be to be patient.  I decided on a whim to buy one.  That moment, I started searching and found one on Craigslist 3 hours from me. Rust free 60k mile car. The first one I looked at.  The owner told me he had another guy coming tomorrow to buy it and pay his asking price.  I haven't been in the market for one since 1985 so I didn't know they were collectable cars.  I thought sure there is but I bought it anyway.  But knowing what I know now.... 

22 hours ago, lordkarma88 said:

Yeah, I used searchtempest (actually autotempest) and then saved all the searches. Problem with searchtempest is I don't see a way to only show stuff you haven't seen before. The CL alerts send me an email everytime something new is posted

Sent from my OP 3T using Classic Zcar Club mobile

That's true  for what I know of it. I just browse through every so often. I know what's new and what's old

I searched all over the West Coast but didn't really see anything I liked in my price point. I picked mine up from a guy who replied to my wanted ad I placed on craigslist. He didn't have it listed anywhere. I'm in Oregon though so there are quite a few of them around me.

I'd say put out some wanted ads just in case someone stumbles upon it.

Edited by Synestran
  • Like 1

I have a 77 /280z forsale in Amarillo', I intended to restore this car but heatl and age has caught up to me. I'm asking $4700  OBS offer. I put it on ebay bur go no firm bids. Car has very little rust , bottom of  fenders and frame rails. 

floor boards are solid and spare tire area is perfect  condition with spare, jack,tools and air bottle never removed. Send email for pictures.

I have a 77 /280z forsale in Amarillo', I intended to restore this car but heatl and age has caught up to me. I'm asking $4700  OBS offer. I put it on ebay bur go no firm bids. Car has very little rust , bottom of  fenders and frame rails. 
floor boards are solid and spare tire area is perfect  condition with spare, jack,tools and air bottle never removed. Send email for pictures.

Haha, I said I'm not actively looking for one but thanks anyway LOL

Sent from my OP 3T using Classic Zcar Club mobile