Used harmonic balancer - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Used harmonic balancer

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, JSM said:

Hey Bob, would you like a refund for the balancer? I didn’t realize you were having problems with it.

Wow.  An offer to refund without even any prompting whatsoever. Now that's customer service.

I wish some of the people who had sold me unusable parts would have done that. Most of them just disappear after I have expressed displeasure.

I hope good karma shines brightly on you both.  :beer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.